Simone's Airbrush Tanning
Your Cart is Empty
There was an error with PayPalClick here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
After Spray Tanning Session
- Wear dark loose fitting clothing for 6 to10 hours, while tan develops. You can do normal, every day things while your tan develops
- Don’t exercise, sweat, swim or bath for 6 to 10 hours.
- After 6 to 10 hours, shower normally, do not use exfoliates or abrasives products.
- Wash with a mild shower gel, preferably moisturizing gel.
- Some color wash off in the shower is normal; this is excess solution, and color guide tint/bronzer. You will still have a bronze tan developed in to skin over 24 hours.
- Pat, don’t rub skin dry.
- Apply a moisturizer to shower damp skin every day; you can use an extender lotion starting on the 4th day - this will help prolong your tan. Do not use the extender lotion every day because it contains a little DHA which can dry out your skin unnecessarily. If skin is very dry apply a moisturizer twice every day.
- Avoid exfoliating skin until right before your next tanning session. Some products can cause faster fading. Bar soaps, Alcohol based products such as toners and astringents products that cause exfoliation such as AHAs, BHAs,Retin-A etc.
You can download this list of Products to Avoid and keep as a reference.
Book Online by clicking here