Simone's Airbrush Tanning
Before Spray Tanning Session
Here are some instructions on how to prepare your body before you come to your appointment:
- Shower, exfoliate, and remove body hair 24 to 8 hours before your tanning session. Exfoliating your body is a very important step before tanning because the exfoliating process will remove the top layer of dead epedermis cells. It works best if you buy some exfoliating gloves or use grainy type of products. If you don't have an exfoliating product readily available then a natural way to exfoliate would be to add sugar to a normal cleanser. Watch video here on how you can do this.
- Your skin should be clean and dry before being sprayed. Do not apply any moisturizers, deodorants, antiperspirants, perfume, oils or makeup before your tanning appointment. They can effect tan development.
- Wear dark loose, easily cleaned clothing to your appointment. Do not wear socks as the pattern of the socks might show up on your tan. Wear loose shoes (sandals or flip-flops are recommended). Bring a dark swimsuit or under garment to create your “tan line” (wool, lycra, nylon, spandex, silk,leather, can all stain). I also have disposable bras, underwear or thongs available if needed. You may opt to tan nude if you wish to have no visible tan lines.
- You may style your hair in a hairclip or pony tail so it will be off your face and neck. I do have hair nets available if needed.
- Remove your contact lenses and jewelry before being sprayed.
- You will not be able to swim, sweat, bath or exercise for at least 6 to 10 hours – so please plan accordingly.
- Bring a towel to cover leather or light colored seats. They can stain with some solutions that I use, but it is very rare. If it is raining, bring an umbrella and protective shoes so the rain will not affect the bronzer on your body.
Book Online by clicking here
Pictures of my Airbrush Tanning Studio:
Airbrush Tanning Spray RoomAirbrush Tanning Spray Room
Airbrush Tanning Room at NightAirbrush Tanning Room at Night
Waiting Room AreaWaiting Room Area
Waiting RoomWaiting Room
Me - your spray tanning technicianMe - your spray tanning technician
One of my graduates working with me in the other roomOne of my graduates working with me in the other room